Peanut Butter Muffins
|Sifted all purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Wheat germ||2 Tablespoon|
|Soft shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Apricot preserves||4 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
3) Mix the wheat germ and gently cut in the shortening and peanut butter.
4) Mix the egg and milk and pour into the flour mixture and stir gently.
5) Spoon the mixture 2/3 into each of the greased large muffin pans.
6) In the center of each pan, add about 1/2 teaspoon preserves.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until done.
8) Serve in a nice plate.