Simple Raisin Bran Muffins Buttermilk
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bran cereal flakes with raisins||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
1. Take a bowl and combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Blend the mixture well.
2. Take another bowl and combine eggs, oil, and buttermilk. Blend the mixture and with dry ingredients until it gets moist. Add bran flakes and stir it well. Refrigerate the bowl for about 24 hours by covering it.
3. Line 6 paper-lined microwave-oven-safe muffin-ring cups in oven and fill it half with batter.
4. Top the batter with a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 tablespoon sugar.
5. Microwave it for about 5½ - 6 minutes at medium high until the cake tester inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean and tops of the muffins look slightly moist.
6. Repeat the steps from 3 through 4 in the same way while handling the remaining batter.
7. Serve as required.
Calories 357 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.6%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg11.7%
Sodium 495.6 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 29.1 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet