Blueberry Streusel Muffins
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and cream 1/3 cup sugar and 1/4 cup butter in it until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in egg, mixing well.
4) Make a mixture of 2 1/3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt and add it to creamed mixture alternately with milk and stir well after each addition.
5) Add in vanilla extract and blueberries and stir the batter well.
6) Take greased muffin cups and spoon batter into it, filling two-thirds full.
7) Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and cinnamon and cut in 1/4 cup butter and rub well until mixture resembles crumbs.
8) Top the muffin batter with this mixture.
9) Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes till it turns golden brown.
10) Serve hot.