Banana Orange Muffin Bread
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mashed ripe bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use About 2 Medium)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Orange zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a loaf pan, preferably a stoneware one, with vegetable oil.
3. In a large basin or mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, beat egg, butter and orange zest and juice until well blended.
5. Add mashed banana and mix well.
6. Fold the sifted dry ingredients into the banana mixture to form a thick batter.
7. Turn into prepared Pan.
8. In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the Streusel.
9. Using your finger tips, rub the ingredients together to resemble cake crumbs.
10. Evenly coat batter with streusel mixture.
11. Place loaf pan in the preheated oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
12. Remove from oven and rest in pan for 10 minutes.
13. Invert and cool on a wire rack
14. Slice loaf.
15. Serve warm
Calories 416 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.2 mg22.1%
Sodium 421.4 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 13.4%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet