|Whole-wheat flour||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Cornflour||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Sweetcorn||3 1⁄2 Ounce (Half A 200 Gram, 7 Ounce Tin)|
|Grated cheese||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
1. Grease a 12 bun or a muffin mould tray with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F, 210° C
3. Into a large basin, sieve the flours, salt and baking powder.
4. Pour a mixture of milk egg and honey and oil, blended in a measuring cup, into the dry ingredients.
5. Using a wooden spoon, bring ingredients together to resemble a cake batter.
6. Fold in the corn and cheese. If too stiff, add little more oil to adjust the consistency.
7. Spoon equal amounts of the batter into the greased tray.
8. Place the muffin tray on the top level of the preheated oven and bake the muffins for 10-15 minutes till they are puffed and golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and turn out the muffin from the tray onto a wire mesh. Allow them to cool slightly for 5 minutes.
10. Serve muffins warm as a snack with tea.
11. You can store the muffins in an air tight container in the refrigerator or in a cool dry place.