1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tray with paper cups.
2. In a bowl mix together the sugar and the melted butter. Followed by the eggs, stir and add in the vanilla.
3. Add in the honey and mix well. Pour in the milk and keep on stirring.
4. Add in the flour gradually to the mixed ingredients.
5. Stir in the semolina flour and baking powder.
6. Add in the rest of the flour, oatmeal and stir. Sprinkle salt into the batter.
7. Mash the bananas and add into the rest of the ingredients.
8. Bake in a oven for 25-30 minutes or until dry from the inside when checked with a tooth pick.
9. Serve banana muffin with coffee or tea.
These banana muffins is a must try for all the cake lovers as it is not only light and soft but it has all the goodness of semolina, oatmeal and honey and Oh! it looks so fabulous. Once you get your hands on these, there's no stopping. Watch the video for detailed recipe.