Raspberry Crumble Muffins
|Plain flour||6 Ounce (170 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||2 Ounce (55 Gram)|
|Light brown sugar||1 3⁄4 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||4 Ounce, melted (115 Gram)|
|Milk||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Fresh raspberries||5 Ounce (140 Gram)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 (Rind Of 1 Lemon)|
|Finely chopped pecans/Walnut||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Dark brown sugar||2 Ounce (55 Gram)|
|Plain flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4 oven Grease 12 deep muffin tins or use paper cases.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir to blend.
3. Make a well in the centre. Place the butter, egg and milk in the well and mix until just combined. Stir in the raspberries and lemon rind. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tins, filling the cups almost to the top.
4. For the crumble topping, mix the nuts, dark brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Add the melted butter and stir to blend.
5. Spoon some of the crumble over each bun. Bake until browned, about 25 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool slightly. Serve warm.