Oat Banana Mini Muffins
|Plain flour||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Porridge oats||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Golden caster sugar||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Sunflower oil||8 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Ripe bananas||2 Medium, chopped|
1. Line a mini muffin tin with paper cases, or butter each hole, then dust it with flour.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add the oats.
3. Beat together the eggs, sugar, salt and oil in another bowl until pale and fluffy, then add this to the flour mixture and stir until well mixed. Fold in the chopped bananas.
4. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin holes, about 1 tablespoon per muffin. Bake in a preheated oven, 180°C (350 F), Gas Mark 4, for 15 minutes until risen and golden. Leave to cool slightly in the tin then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or wrap individually and freeze for up to 1 month.