|Plain flour||225 Gram (2 cups)|
|Grated cheese||50 Gram (1/2 cup)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Milk||150 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Melted margarine/Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl, add cheese. Make a well in the centre.
2. Beat egg until light, stir in milk gradually with melted margarine or oil.
3. Pour egg mixture into the well, mix with a fork or finger tips to make a rough dough.
4. Grease 10-12 muffin tins and fill 2/3 of the moulds. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
5. Bake in a hot oven 200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6 for 25 minutes. 6 Serve hot for breakfast with jam and butter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1593 Calories from Fat 626
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.1%
Saturated Fat 22 g110%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 270.5 mg90.2%
Sodium 2187.4 mg91.1%
Total Carbohydrates 193 g64.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 44 g88%
Vitamin A 51.2% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 144.5% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet