|Plain flour||225 Gram (2 cups)|
|Grated cheese||50 Gram (1/2 cup)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Milk||150 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Melted margarine/Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl, add cheese. Make a well in the centre.
2. Beat egg until light, stir in milk gradually with melted margarine or oil.
3. Pour egg mixture into the well, mix with a fork or finger tips to make a rough dough.
4. Grease 10-12 muffin tins and fill 2/3 of the moulds. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
5. Bake in a hot oven 200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6 for 25 minutes. 6 Serve hot for breakfast with jam and butter.