Are you looking for Pumpkin Muffin Recipe? I have a perfect Pumpkin Muffin Recipe for you. This recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. This can be eaten during breakfast. My kids like this dish and for me it is very easy to prepare. This is really a delicious dish. Cook, share and enjoy this Pumpkin Muffin Recipe.
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pumpkin||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
2. Mix beaten egg, milk oil and pumpkin.
3. Blend all ingredients until well mixed.
4. Fill with half greased muffin pans.
5. Bake at 350 degree F until tops are golden.
Restriction:Lacto Ovo Vegetarian
Preparation Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:35 Minutes
Ready In:45 Minutes