Raisin Bran Muffins With Buttermilk
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bran cereal flakes||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (with raisins)|
1. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
2. Combine eggs, buttermilk and oil, mixing well. Add to dry ingredients and mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in bran flakes. Cover bowl and set in refrigerator for 24 hours.
3. Fill 6 paper-lined microwave-oven-safe muffin-ring cups half full with batter.
4. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 1/2 to 6 minutes
at Medium-High, or until a cake tester comes out clean and tops of muffins appear slightly moist, but not wet.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 using remaining batter.