I promise you, these are the best, most delicious, biggest muffins you’ll ever eat!
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (room temperature)
1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (1.5 cups for muffin and .25 for sprinkling)
3 Large (room temperature)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
All pupose flour
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, put together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and stir to mix.
3. Spray a jumbo muffin tray with cooking spray, and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar with an electric beater on low until light and fluffy, for about 5 minutes.
5. Break in the eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
6. Pour in vanilla, sour cream, and milk, and mix well.
7. Add in the dry ingredients, and mix until all the ingredients combine together, do not over mix.
8. Using a wooden spoon scrap the sides and bottom of the bowl.
9. Add in the blueberries and fold well using wooden spoon.
10. Fill the batter in muffin tins, almost up to the top leaving about ½” from rim and sprinkle sugar on top.
11. Bake in the oven for 25 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
12. Take the muffin tin out of the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
13. Remove the muffins from the tins and allow to cool completely.
Who doesn't like to devour on lip-smacking blueberry muffins that are an out-and-out treat? Yummy blueberry muffins crowned with cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar streusel make for sweet indulgences that no one can resist. Follow this recipe video and get making this toothsome delights in your kitchen. Just take care to fill the cups with large scoops so that they make oversized indulgences.