We all like comfort foods in the winter, Chef John Maxwell shows us a great recipe for crunchy peanut butter cupcakes.
Semi sweet chocolate
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), dry roasted
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Peanut butter cream
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add and combine flour, sugar and mix well.
3. Add eggs, vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
4. In a saute pan on medium high, melt butter and add the chocolate. Mix well and melt the chocolate. Stir in the peanuts and mix well. Cook this for about 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
5. Once done, pour the chocolate-peanut mixture into the flour mixture and incorporate well into a muffin batter.
6. Take a greased mini 20 cup, cupcake tray. First pour 1 tablespoon of the muffin batter into the cupcake molds, then add 1 teaspoon of the peanut butter in the center of the batter and cover this again with another tablespoon of the muffin batter.
7. Bake the tray in the preheated at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. Once done, remove the tray and cool the muffins on a rack before serving.
9. Serve these peanut butter cupcake muffins with warm milk or tea.
Try out peanut butter cupcakes as a great comfort foods this winter. Join Chef John Maxwell as he shows an excellent recipe for crunchy peanut butter cupcakes. The video is absolutely interesting and the recipe is so simple that you would surely like to make these cupcakes for all your family and friends.