|Old-fashioned rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apricots/Sun-dried black mission figs / pitted prunes||4 , chopped|
|Pitted dates||4 , chopped|
|Dried cranberries/Sun-dried raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||8 , chopped|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Banana||1 , sliced (For Garnish)|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1) In a large bowl add oats, figs, dates, raisins or cranberries, almonds, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix together.
2) Add apple juice and soak the mixture overnight.
3) The oats and fruit should absorb all the apple juice.
4) Grate apple with the skin.
5) Mix it to the oat mixture and combine together.
6) Fill equally into 6 bowls.
7) Garnish with few slices of banana, 1/4 cup yogurt, and serve.