|Rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unprocessed bran||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use Coarse Variety)|
|Dried cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coarsely chopped dried apricots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Tablespoon (Use Light Or Dark Type)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before toasting.
2) On a baking sheet, spread the oats and toast for about 10 minutes in preheated oven,shaking the pan once, until they become lightly browned and releases an aroma.
3) Take a large bowl and place the toasted oats in it.
4) On the baking sheet, sprinkle coconut and almonds and toast them for 6 to 7 minutes in the oven until lightly browned, shaking the pan once or twice.
5) Mix this with the toasted oats along with rest of the ingredients, tossing well.
6) Let cool and store Muesli in an airtight container for future use.
7) Muesli can be served with milk or yogurt.