|Regular rolled oats||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cold milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Red skinned apples||1 , cored (Unpeeled)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Liquid honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seedless white grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Filberts)|
|Seedless raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Banana||1 , peeled and sliced|
|Peach halves||8 , sliced|
|Coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts||1 Tablespoon (Filberts)|
|Red maraschino cherries||8|
1) In a bowl, add rolled oats, milk and salt.
2) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator overnight.
3) Grate apple and mix with lemon juice and honey.
4) Fold in grapes, pineapple, hazelnuts and raisins to the apple mixture.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
6) Stir the mixture into rolled oats mixture.
7) Whip the cream softly to stiff.
8) Use half of the whipped cream to fold into fruit-and rolled oats mixture.
9) Use serving bowls, to spoon the mixture. Garnish with remaining whipped cream and fruits on top of each bowl.