|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Rolled oats||4 Tablespoon|
|Fruit||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Sunflower seeds||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a tray, place the nuts and lightly brush them with vegetable oil.
3) Roast in preheated oven for about 5 minutes and allow to cool.
4) In a bowl, put the roasted nuts and add just enough milk to cover them.
5) With lemon juice, cover the fresh fruit and then add to the nuts and milk alongwith all the remaining ingredients except for the sweetening and banana. Allow to stand in cool place overnight.
6) Add sweetening to taste.
7) Serve after topping with sliced bananas and some fresh cream.