|Oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped dates||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sunny seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
2. In a measuring jar, combine the water, honey and vanilla.
3. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and stir lightly with a fork to mix.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow the ingredients to soak overnight so that all the flavors blend together.
5. Spoon into individual bowls, top with almonds or cashews and serve for breakfast.
6. You can reduce the quantity of water to 1 ½ cups to make a stiff mixture which you can scoop over ice-cream and serve as a dessert.