Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a frozen mars bar mousse.
To melt mars bars
240 Gram, chop
50 Gram, melt (dark or milk)
50 Gram, chop
1. In a large bowl, place mars bars, pour cream and pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from oven and stir well. Pop it back into the oven for 30 seconds and repeat the process until chocolate melts. Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
2. Pour remaining cream, whisk well and then add egg yolks. Whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4. Fold the egg whites into the chocolate cream mixture.
5. Into a greased and lined baking dish or silicon dish, transfer the mixture and pop in freezer for 12-16 hours or overnight.
6. Decorate the mousse with chopped mars bars and drizzle melted chocolate on top.