Everyone loves chocolate mousse and now you can make your own with this chocolate mousse recipe! This easy chocolate mousse recipe is silky, smooth and divine! Serve with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
1. Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Add the egg yolks to the melted chocolate and mix well. Keep aside.
3. Whip the egg whites to light and fluffy. Add sugar and beat until peaks are formed.
4. Slowly fold in the egg white into the chocolate mixture.
5. Pour the mixture in nice serving glass and place in refrigerator to set for at least 3 hours.
6. Serve as a dessert in any festive occasion.