Looking for a vegan chocolate mousse recipe? Here is a great recipe to satisfy your chocolate craving without leaving you feeling guilty of the indulgence. Don’t judge it till you try it… So go ahead and whip it up!
Vegan carob chips
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Vegetable oil packet
Agave nectar packets
Chocolate soy milk
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a microwave proof bowl or glass, place the carob chips and add the vegetable oil.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds and check if they have melted.
3. In a food processor, blend tofu until it softens.
4. Add melted carob chips, agave nectar.
5. With the blender on add the chocolate soy milk in as the mixture blends.
6. Remove the mousse into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until it is thick.
7. Serve chill.