1. In a saucepan pour in the coconut milk and bring to boil.
2. Add in the agar – agar. Whisk well, add in the agave nectar and whisk. Bring to a boil and low the heat, simmer for 10 minutes stirring continuously.
3. Take off the saucepan from the stove and strain the coconut mixture.
4. Put back the mixture into a cleaned saucepan. Turn on the stove to low, bring to light simmer.
5. Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips, salt and cayenne pepper. Stir continuously until the chocolates are melt, for 3 minutes.
6. Pour the mixture into glass and place in refrigerator to chill.
7. For toasted almonds – in a pan add in the almonds and toast on medium heat for 10 minutes.
8. Place the almonds into the blending jar and add in the sea salt. Pulse for few seconds.
9. Add in the agave and pulse again.
10. Take out the chocolate from the fridge and place in a food processor jar. Pulse for few minutes.
11. In a martini glass add in the almonds, top it with strawberries and chocolate. Serve and enjoy!