1. Separate 3 eggs and set aside.
2. Finely grate the dark chocolate and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine the milk and cream in a small sauce pan and heat to a boil.
4. Remove from the stove and pour into the bowl containing the chocolate.
5. Mix thoroughly until the chocolate is melted.
6. Add the butter and stir until melted.
7. Beat egg whites until frothy then add the sugar and egg yolks continuing to stir until thickened.
8. Fold the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture and stir until it is one consistent color.
9. Pour mixture into individual bowls and refrigerate for approximately 2 hours or until set.
10. Remove from refrigerator and garnish with toppings of your own choice.