1. Make the strawberry jello as per the package directions and keep it in the refrigerator until its thick and wobbly but not completely set.
1. In a cold grease free bowl add the heavy whipping cream and whip using a hand beater until it forms stiff peaks.
2. Gradually add the strawberry jello and beat it until well incorporated.
3. Add the cold strawberries into the above mixture and mix well.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for setting.
5. Serve the strawberry mousse in small dessert glass bowls and top it with a piece of cut strawberry.