The raw cacao powder in this is very filling and high in fiber, antioxidants, magnesium
and even has 3 grams of protein per serving. Cacao contains the highest concentration of antioxidants of
any food in the world. Thirty times as much as green tea and ten times
that of blueberries It opens up your heart to feel great because of the
magnesium, the number#1 mineral in our heart. Cacao seems to be the number
one source of magnesium according to David Wolfe author of Super foods.
You can serve it alone or with the cashew cream to make a parfait.
Please See Video
1) Put all ingredients for the chocolate mix, except water, into a blender. Start blending with ¼ cup water and add more as needed. Blend until smooth. It should be thick. Chill.
2) For the cashew cream, put all the ingredients in the blender except the water. Add a little water and start blending. Add more water as needed to get a smooth but thick cream. It will thicken up a little when you chill it.
3) Slice 4 strawberries and cut the other 2 into strawberry flowers.
4) In 2 serving bowls start with a layer the cashew cream. Top with sliced strawberries then a layer of chocolate mousse.
5) Garnish with a strawberry flower.
6) Chill for 1 hour or more.
How about a creamy chocolate mousse with no cream, no chocolate and no calories? Sounds crazy and awesome at the same time! But here is an excellent recipe which has a cashew cream base, cacao powder mix and some delicious strawberries! So simple to put together!