1. Melt the chocolate in steel bowl set over hot (but not boiling) water, stirring occasionally. 2. Once it is melted, whisk in the boiling water, a tablespoon at a time.
3. It will seize up at first, but keep whisking and adding the water until it becomes smooth and creamy.
4. Whisk in the flax oil, peppermint extract and peppermint schnapps.
5. Pour into 4 dessert goblets and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
6. Remove from the refrigerator about 20 minutes before serving.
7. Garnish with the mint sprigs at the last moment and serve.
Take a look at the recipe video of this Minted Chocolate Mousse. This ridiculously quick and easy, yet elegant and delightful dessert is made without cream, although the result is very rich and creamy. Impossible, you say? Try it.