|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Clear honey||5 Tablespoon|
1) Into a pan, add in the egg yolks and honey.
2) Heat over a low flame, while stirring continously, till the mixture thickens.
3) Allow the mixture to cool down.
4) Gently whisk the egg whites in a bowl, they they stiffen. Fold it carefully into the honey mixture.
5) To serve, take individual glasses. Pour in the honey mousse equally into each.
6) Allow it to cool slightly.
7) Garnish the Honey Mousse with a dollop of whipped cream each.