|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Clear honey||5 Tablespoon|
1) Into a pan, add in the egg yolks and honey.
2) Heat over a low flame, while stirring continously, till the mixture thickens.
3) Allow the mixture to cool down.
4) Gently whisk the egg whites in a bowl, they they stiffen. Fold it carefully into the honey mixture.
5) To serve, take individual glasses. Pour in the honey mousse equally into each.
6) Allow it to cool slightly.
7) Garnish the Honey Mousse with a dollop of whipped cream each.
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.5%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 196.2 mg65.4%
Sodium 58.2 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.1%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 0.1%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet