Microwave Chocolate Mousse
|Baking chocolate||2 Ounce (2 squares, 1 ounce each)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), divided|
|Gelatin||1 Tablespoon (or 1 envelope)|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered instant coffee||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) Use a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate and cook on HIGH(9) for upto 3 minutes,or till melted.
2) Now take another bowl and add in salt,sugar,yolks,cream and gelatin.Beat well.
3) Add this to the chocolate,stir and cook on MEDIUM(5) for 4-6 minutes till thick.
4) Chill until thick
5) Add the rum and coffee let it chill.
6) Whisk the egg whites,gently adding remaining sugar, into stiff peaks.
7) Now carefully fold the whites and whipped cream into the cool chocolate mixture .
8) Pour into individual cups
9 Serve after 2 hours of chilling.