|Lime flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (2 packets)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime slice||2 , unpeeled, quartered|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice cubes/Ice water - 1 cup||6|
|Avocado||1 Large, peeled, seeded, sliced|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (preferably blender-made)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Into the blender, add in the lime-flavored gelatin along with boiling water. Using the Mix blade, blend for about 10 seconds till the gelatin dissolves completely.
2) Next, add in the lemon slice, cold water and ice cubes. Blend for 20 seconds till the lime has been finely chopped.
3) Add in the avocado and mayonnaise.
4) Blend the mixture for another 15 seconds till it becomes smooth.
5) Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Gently fold in the sour cream.
6) Oil a 5 1/2 cup mould. Transfer the mousse into the mould.
7) Chill the mousse till it firms up.
8) Unmould the mousse into a serving bowl.
9) Garnish with assorted fruits and mint sprigs.