|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen strawberries||10 Ounce, partially defrosted, and cubed (1 Package)|
|Whipped cream/Dessert toppings||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, boil sugar and milk to scalding stage.
2. In a container of food processor, add marshmallows and hot milk and blend them by running CRUMB blade for about 25 seconds.
3. Stir in vanilla and strawberries and blend them by running CRUMB blade for another 15 seconds.
4. Pour the mixture in mixing bowl and add dessert topping or whipped cream.
5. Spoon the mixture into 9X5X3 inch loaf pan.
7. Serve Strawberry Mousse with chocolate sauce or strawberry sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2700 Calories from Fat 1451
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 161 g248.1%
Saturated Fat 107.1 g535.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 668.5 mg222.8%
Sodium 320 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 265 g88.2%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.8%
Sugars 196.2 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 194.6%
Calcium 37.5% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet