|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen strawberries||10 Ounce, partially defrosted, and cubed (1 Package)|
|Whipped cream/Dessert toppings||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, boil sugar and milk to scalding stage.
2. In a container of food processor, add marshmallows and hot milk and blend them by running CRUMB blade for about 25 seconds.
3. Stir in vanilla and strawberries and blend them by running CRUMB blade for another 15 seconds.
4. Pour the mixture in mixing bowl and add dessert topping or whipped cream.
5. Spoon the mixture into 9X5X3 inch loaf pan.
7. Serve Strawberry Mousse with chocolate sauce or strawberry sauce.