Chocolate Mousse Without Cream
|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Powdered coffee||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Brandy/Orange liqueur||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a large basin, tip in the hot water and place another bowl with hot chocolate on top of it. Leave it till it is soft.
2. Add the coffee and orange juice to the chocolate and mix well
3. Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mix till it is soft and mixed through and whisk till completely soft and thick.
4. Remove from heat and set aside to cool
5. Beat the egg whites till stiff
6. Add the brand and then beat in the egg whites till the mix is stiff.
7. Pour this into four dishes and chill before serving.
8. Serve cold