|Camembert cheese||3 Ounce, rinds removed (individual portions)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter, melted (1 tablespoon)|
|Petit suisse cheeses||1 Ounce (individual portion)|
|Double cream||45 Milliliter, whipped (3 tablespoons)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, freshly chopped (5 ml)|
1. In a bowl, place the Camembert and butter and beat together until smooth.
2. Add the Petit Suisse and beat well to mix.
3. Add the cream, mustard and parsley; press into a lightly oiled mould.
4. To freeze: chill in the refrigerator, then open (flash) freeze until firm.
5. Remove from the mould and wrap in foil.
6. To freeze: wrap in a freezer bag or foil; seal and return to the freezer; label the bag as it makes it easier to distinguish.
7. To thaw: remove wrappings and arrange the mousse on a serving platter.
8. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
9. Arrange the dish in large serving platter and garnish the top of the mousse with grated cheese before serving.
Calories 165 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.6 mg9.9%
Sodium 244.3 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0.43 g0.14%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.33%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 0.93%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet