|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh or Frozen)|
|Artificial liquid sweetener||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Pour the milk in the freezer tray and freeze it until semi frozen.
2) Place a large bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
3) In a small bowl, soak gelatine in water until soft.
4) In a saucepan, mix together strawberries with sweetener and simmer for 10 minutes until berries are soft.
5) Remove the pan from heat.
6) Stir strawberry mix into gelatine mixture until gelatine is dissolved.
7) Let the mixture cool down a bit and mix in extract.
8) In a chilled bowl, whisk the semi frozen milk until stiff peak consistency.
9) Gradually fold the strawberry mixture into whipped milk.
10) Beat the mixture and spoon in 6 dessert glasses.
11) Refrigerate until chilled.
12) Serve chilled, garnished with whole strawberry on each glass if desired.