|Chocolate flavored cornflour||5 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Castor sugar||4 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
1. Mix the flavoured cornflour, sugar and egg yolk smoothly with a little of the cold milk.
2. Heat rest of the milk.
3. Pour on to the mixed cornflour, stirring well.
4. Return to saucepan and boil for 1 minute, stirring all the time, then cover the saucepan and allow to cool, but not set.
5. Whisk the egg white stiffly and lightly fold into the cooked mixture.
6. Pour into sundae glasses and decorate as liked.
Calories 266 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.9%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.9 mg21.6%
Sodium 68.7 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 14.3% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet