|Semi-sweet chocolate||1 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , separated|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark rum||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Melt the chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Cool slightly.
2) In a bowl beat the egg yolk and stir it into the chocolate mixture.
3) In a separate bowl beat the egg white until stiff.
4) Add the sugar and beat until it forms peak consistency.
5) Fold in the rum, in the egg white.
6) Fold the egg white mix into the chocolate mixture lightly.
7) Spoon the mixture in ramekins.
8) Cover and refrigerate.
9) Before serving remove from refrigerator and let it stand form a minute or so. Serve cold.