|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley sprigs||2 (For Garnish)|
|Cucumber slices||4 (For Garnish)|
1. To prepare the cucumbers peel them, cut them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
2. Into a mixing bowl shred the cucumbers.
3. In Â¼ cup cold water soften the gelatin and set aside.
4. Combine the mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and softened gelatin.
5. Whip the cream until it holds soft peaks and fold into the mayonnaise mixture.
6. Add the cucumber and refrigerate until it begins to set.
7. Into a chilled 1-quart mold spoon the mixture, cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
8. To serve, unmold the mousse and decorate with sprigs of parsley and thin slices of cucumber.