|Unflavored gelatin||2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian salad dressing mix||2 Teaspoon|
|Bleu cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
|Curd||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take 1/4 cup cold water and soften gelatin in it.
2) Place mixture over boiling water and stir until gelatin dissolves completely.
3) Stir gelatin into sour cream.
4) Add dressing mix, bleu cheese and cottage cheese.
5) Beat until mixture is nicely blended.
6) Take a 3 1/2-cup ring mold and pour mixture into it. Chill until firm.
7) Unmold and place on a serving platter.
8) Garnish with carrot curls and parsley.