|Strong coffee||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped (As Desired)|
|Pecans/Crushed pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Desired)|
1) In 1 cup of strong coffee, melt 32 large marshmallows.
2) Into this mix, fold in 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped.
3) Into sherbet glasses or similar size serving dishes, pour this mixture evenly.
4) Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5) Before serving, top the dishes with whipped cream and cherries (or crushed pecans).
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.1 mg19%
Sodium 43 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 25.2 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.1%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet