|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almond essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Take 1 1/2 cups hot water and soften gelatin in it.
2) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for until sugar dissolves completely.
4) Add gelatin and blend nicely.
5) Remove from heat and add almond flavoring.
6) Stir in coconut and mix well.
7) Chill until mixture is partially set.
8) Whip cream and fold into the gelatin mixture.
9) Take a ring mold and pour mixture in it. Chill until set.
10) Unmold and fill center with strawberries.