Avocado and Prawn Mousse
|White wine||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Ripe avocados||2 Large|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , zest grated|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint, whipped (150 Milliliter)|
|Peeled prawn||6 Ounce, chopped (100 Gram)|
1) In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in white wine.
2) Using a knife, peel, halve and stone avocados. Cut the flesh coarsely.
3) In a blender, blend with the mayonnaise, gelatin, lemon zest and seasoning.
4) Add a little water and liquidize until smooth.
5) Take a bowl and let to stand till it almost sets. Fold in the whipped cream and shellfish. Leave a few prawns for decoration.
6) Spoon it equally in 6 dishes and chill until set.
7) Garnish with some peeled prawns and parsley. Serve.