|Sugar||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Water||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Bournville chocolate||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Pint, lightly whipped (300 Milliliter)|
|Jamaican rum||10 Drop (A Few Drops)|
1) In a pan, over medium heat, stir sugar and water until the sugar crystals have dissolved.
2) Allow the sugar syrup to come to a boil and then simmer for exactly three minutes.
3) Take off the syrup from heat and then mix it with the melted chocolate.
4) Mix in cream and then the beaten egg whites.
5) Pour in rum.
6) Pour the mixture in a glass bowl and allow to set.
7) Serve chilled after decorating with cream.