|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Camembert cheese||3 Ounce|
|Roquefort cheese||4 Ounce|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1. In 1/4 cup cold water soften gelatin and dissolve over hot water.
2. Keep cheeses at room temperature and blend them thoroughly.
3. Beat adding egg yolk, Worcestershire sauce and gelatin to cheese mixture until smooth.
4. Beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold egg white and cream into cheese mixture.
6. Pour into mold and chill until firm.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.