|Evaporated milk||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned raspberries/Equal quantity of frozen raspberries||13 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Into the refrigerator place evaporated milk for about 1 hour so that it is thoroughly chilled when needed.
2. Into a measuring jug drain liquid from can of raspberries and make up with water to 300 ml / 1/2 pint and bring to the boil.
3. Prepare jelly with this hot liquid.
4. If using frozen raspberries just use water for the jelly.
5. Let it cool till just beginning to set.
6. Whisk evaporated milk until thick.
7. Whisk jelly, add the milk and continue to whisk after which it should double its bulk.
8. Fold in raspberries and chill to set.
9. With frozen raspberries it will set almost immediately.
10. Decorate by piping with whipped cream.