Mandarin Chocolate Mousse
|Miniature marshmallows||750 Milliliter|
|Light cream||125 Milliliter|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||80 Gram|
|Orange juice concentrate||30 Milliliter|
|Whipping cream||375 Milliliter|
|Mandarin orange segments||250 Milliliter|
1) In a double boiler, melt marshmallows with cream and chocolate.
2) Pour orange juice, remove from heat, and let it cool.
3) Beat cream and add in the mixture.
4) Beat in eggs until stiff and then fold in the mixture along with orange segments.
5) Pour in serving dishes, chill, and serve.