Vine Leaf And Fish Mousse
|Vine leaves in brine||4 Ounce, canned (Approximately 100 Gram, Canned Or In Packets)|
|Smoked salmon||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Plaice fillets||2 Pound, skinned (1 Kilogram)|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||5 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1 Pinch|
|Lemon slices||4 (For Garnish)|
1) Remove excess brine from the vine leaves by rinsing them in water.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take 8 ramekin dishes and lightly grease them.
4) Line the dishes with double layer of vine leaves.
5) Cut the small strips from the salmon and make 8 small and 8 larrge rolls.
6) Preheat the oven
7) In a blender, make a liquid puree of plaice.
8) Mix the puree well with eggs, wine, cream, juice of lemon, salt and pepper. Add corriander as well.
9) In each ramekin dish, put the fish mixture and top with large salmon rolls.
10) Cover the roll with more puree.
11) Place the ramekin in roasting tin filled with water that reach halfway to the ramekin dish.
12) Cover the ramekin with foil and in preheated oven cook for approximately 40 minutes or until completely set.
13) Leave the mousse to cool and then keep in fridge to chill.
14) On the serving plate, turn out the mousse carefully and serve each with a small smoked salmon roll and a lemon slice on the side.