|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Oranges||2 , juiced|
|Grated orange rind||2|
|Caster sugar||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Powdered gelatin||3 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||3 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (125 Milliliter)|
1) In a heatproof bowl put egg yolks, orange rind and juice and sugar and put in a pan of hot water.
2) Whisk for 10 to 12 minutes till it is thick.
3) Take off from heat and whisk for sometime.
4) In a small heatproof bowl take gelatine and water.
5) Place over a saucepan of hot water. Stir to dissolve.
6) Stir egg yolk mixture.
7) Keep aside to cool and set.
8) Whisk cream till thick.
9) Fold into the mixture.
10) Whisk egg whites until stiff.
11) Fold into the mixture.
12) Divide in six yogurt or cream cartons. Keep aside to cool and set.
13) Garnish with orange slice and serve with cream.
Cover with a lid of foil and freeze. Put in serving dishes and thaw at room temperature for 45 minutes- 1 hour.