1) Take out the skin and bones from flesh of trout. Using blender, flake the meat.
2) Mix cottage cheese and the sour cream to the flaked fish. Blend till smooth.
3) Alternately pound the fish with a mortar and pestle to a smooth paste. Add sieved cottage cheese and sour cream and mix well.
4) Sprinkle lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
5) Ladle into individual ramekins.
6) Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
7) Sprinkle chopped parsley around the edge of each dish neatly.
8) Serve with fingers or hot toast and butter.