Creme De Menthe Mousse
|Marshmallows||20 Large, cut into pieces|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Creme de menthe||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated chocolate||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a saucepan, put milk and marshmallows in it.
2. Let the ingredients cook at low flame.
3. Stir continuously till the marshmallows melt.
4. Put crème de menthe in the mixture and refrigerate until thick.
5. Add a cup of whipped cream in the marshmallow mixture and mix well.
6. Take the dessert dishes and put a spoonful in each.
7. Serve chilled with a spoon of whipped cream, grated chocolate and mint sprigs.