Mango And Pineapple Mousse
|Low fat natural fromage frais||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Natural yogurt||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Smoothie||150 Milliliter (Benecol Fruit & Dairy)|
|Castor sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) Take a bowl and add in the fromage frais, Greek yogurt, Benecol Fruit & Dairy Smoothie and sugar. Then, using a balloon whisk to blend them well to form a smooth mix.
2) In a separate bowl, pour in 3 tablespoons of boiling water. Sprinkle the gelatine crystals into it and stir well till the crystals dissolves. Allow the gelatine mix to cool for a minute. Then add 3 tablespoon of the yogurt mixture into the gelatine bowl and mix well . Pour this back into the yogurt mixture and give it a stir.
3) Take 4 glasses and pour the yogurt mix in them equally.
4) Keep the glasses inside the fridge for 45 minutes to set.
5) Garnish the glasses with strips of lemon zest and serve.