|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||4 , mashed|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pickle chips||8 , cut|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Red pepper||1 Dash|
|Pimento||1 Small, cut up|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a bowl and soften the gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water.
2) Add ½ a cup of boiling water in order to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Cool the gelatin layer.
4) Take a loaf pan and add the other ingredients including mayonnaise.
5) Chill until it becomes firm.
6) Slice it into small pieces and serve with a garnish of your choice.